|Science Museums of the Atlantic Provinces
- The Atlantic Salmon Interpretive Center in St. Andrew’s New Brunswick. The center offers tours and a look into Salmon and their influence in our environment. The center is open during the summer months; you can find all other information on the webpage.
- Science East - located in Fredericton New Brunswick. Science East has many different exhibits, with one of the main exhibit being a planetarium. This is the direct link to the webpage were students, parents and teachers can find out all the information about the museum including: cost, hours of operation and school visits.
- Cut from the ancient rock of Signal Hill in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador, the Johnson GEO CENTRE, takes you deep underground to experience the story of planet Earth. Admissions, 3D Theatre, Science Camps and Events, and Membership can all be found on the website.
- Astronomy Nova Scotia - On this webpage you will be able to find out facts about the planetarium that is located in Halifax. The planetarium is open during the summer and the hours of operation can be found on the webpage. The suggested age to attend the planetarium is eight and above.
- Bedford Institute of Oceanography - Here students can find out what is happening around the region when it comes to the ocean. Students can also find hours of operation, if they would like to tour the facilities. Tours are free of charge and the hours vary based on the season.
- The Discovery Centre - This webpage helps to introduce students of all ages to science. When visiting the Discovery Center make sure to check out the bubble room, and the tension and suspension exhibit. This museum is open to all ages, hour of operation and cost can be found on the website.
- The Museaum of Natural History - This webpage has many interactive elements in which students can find information about Natural Science in Nova Scotia. Students can also find out more about what the Museum of Natural History has to offer. When visiting the museum people can explore a wide range of exhibits that change based on the season.
Prince Edward Island
- Red Sand and Shore - This is a webpage where information can be found for Geocaching in Prince Edwards Island. Geo caching is an outdoor activity that can take place in all types of environments. Although this is not only for students, it is a fun activity that the whole family can if they are looking for adventure.